Completed in 1894, the Fillmore County Courthouse is a simplified version of the Richardson Romanesque style. The courthouse was designed by architect George E. McDonald and was modeled after the Gage County Courthouse in Beatrice. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Dempster Woods, currently a Bed and Breakfast, is the former home of two Nebraska senators, John A. Dempster and Charles H. Sloan. Their notable contributions to Fillmore County and the state of Nebraska add to the inn'
The two-story brick Auditorium which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, opened in December 1915 as the new city hall and opera house. Its opening event that year was the local talent's production of the play "The Dutch Detective."
In Geneva is the Geneva United State Post Office, a one-story, five-bay Georgian Revival-style building, constructed in 1939-40. One of its walls holds one of twelve murals in Nebraska listed on the National Historic Register commissioned by the Treasury Department'
City Parks - Geneva's main city park is located at 13th and E Streets. The park contains new handicapped accessible playground
equipment, ball fields, new tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, an outdoor swimming pool, and picnic facilities. Geneva also