The original house was built between 1833 and 1836, and an addition was made in 1850. The house takes its name from the limestone lintels and sills of the windows, which were left unpainted when the front part of the house was added. This 10-room Greek Revival mansion is elegantly decorated throughout with period furnishings from the mid-1800's. Located to the front of the home is the spring where Santa Fe Trail travelers stopped for water.
It is now operated as a Bed and Breakfast.
Address: 324 South 25th Street
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us in Lexington, Missouri