The J. D. McDonald House, built in 1888, is an excellent example of the Queen Anne style. While employing the
varied building materials and roof lines typical of Queen Anne architecture, this structure has a distinctive rounded
and engaged tower set back from the corner of the house. J. D. McDonald was a prominent railroad contractor
and banker in Fremont. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Address: 310 East Military Avenue
Come visit us in Fremont, Nebraska