The Haun Museum is located in the first house on the townsite of Jetmore. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it was built in 1879, by T.S. Haun, the founder of Jetmore, then called Buckner. Mr. Haun edited the first newspaper in Jetmore, The Buckner Independent
The Fort Hays-Fort Dodge Road is an interesting trail crossing the eastern part of Hodgeman County. The road was used to haul freight from the rail head to connect to the Santa Fe Trail, Fort Dodge and the New Mexico. The Duncan'
Hodgeman State Lake & Wildlife Area is located 4 miles east of Jetmore on Highway 156, then 2 miles south. The State Lake measures 87 acres, which are periodically dry. When water is present the lake is stocked. The Wildlife Area encompasses 254