Onaga's "new" hotel officially opened to the traveling public in 1900 and its broad front porch still welcomes visitors to Onaga in the capacity it was designed for as it is now a bed and breakfast. T... The Old Onaga Hotel (B&B)
The lots for the Catholic Church were purchased on November 22, 1881. The original frame building was used as a place of worship until 1948 when the present stone church was completed. The 400 pound bell and the crucifix were saved from the old church.