Upcoming Events in Keokuk Iowa
Independence Day Celebrations
- July 4th celebrations all day at the park. Sponsored by the Keokuk Parks & Recreation Board.
Address: Rand Park , Keokuk, Iowa
|13 - 14||
Rollin' on the River Blues Fest
- IOWA'S BEST FEST BY A DAM SITE - Keokuk, Iowa presents it's end of the summer blues festival on the third weedend of August each year. At various times they feature fund-raisers, the best of the blues!
"Through the years, Rollin on the River has presented some of the finest in blues music. We've had everyone from A to Z (Anson Funderburg to Buckwheat Zydeco)" - Jim Wells
Rollin' on the River Café – Offers a variety of food and is open all weekend.
Blankets and Lawn Chairs Recommended, No Pets, Cans, Bottles or Coolers, No Audio or Video Equipment Allowed, No Refunds, Performance Rain or Shine.
Bring a non-perishable food item to help those in need in the community.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Rollin' on the River on twitter @rorbluesfest.
Address: Victory Park , Keokuk, Iowa
|24 - 26||
Rocktober Geode Fest & Hunt
- Celebrating Iowa's state rock, the Keokuk Geode, with guided hunts, geode cracking, swap area.
• Guided Geode Hunts • Rocks, Minerals, Fossils & Jewelry Dealers • Geode Cracking • Geode Identification • Food • Family Fun
Chaney Creek Boat Access, 1404 IL-96, Hamilton Illinois 62341
Annual Pioneer Patriots Day
- Lee County, Iowa, has the most known burials (8) of the 41 documented veterans of the American Revolution known to be buried in the State of Iowa. Hosted by the Lee County Pioneer Cemetery Association, this celebration honors these veterans.