This building was constructed in 1900 by the Anheuser Busch Brewing Association of St. Louis, Missouri.
In 1922, the building was restored similar to its original appearance by Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Take the kids on a train ride through Oklahoma Park, past the Municipal Golf Course and almost to the front door of the Vernie Snow Aquatic Center. Besides being located between the Vernie Snow Aquatic Center and Kingfisher's 18
The Seay Mansion is a monument to a dream, a dream that Kingfisher would be the new capitol of Oklahoma Territory; a dream that never came true. Abraham Jefferson Seay, the second Territorial Governor of Oklahoma from 1892 to 1893, built the three-story mansion named, "Horizon Hill,"
D.F. Doak and his brother, Walter, opened the Bank of Kingfisher in a tent on April 22, 1889 - the day of the land run. It stood on the corner of Main and Admire near the center of Kingfisher.
Almost immediately, the Doaks built a 20' by 32'