There are boat ramps at the North end of the lake - Robinson\'s Landing - and at the South end of the lake -School House Slough Marina -.
RULES OF THE ROAD AT LAKE LAWTON FOR BOATING
BOATING / VESSEL OPERATION
· Night time speed limit 35 mph.
· Idle speed only within 75 feet of the shoreline, within 50 feet of another vessel, in posted no wake zones, and within 50 feet of boat ramps, docks, piers, or anchored or moored vessels.
· Do not sit or ride on the sides of a vessel, covered bow or the back of any seat, or stand while under way at any speed greater than idle or trolling speed; unless the vessel is specifically designed for standing.
· No vessel shall be operated within 100 yards from any dam structure on any lake.
· No vessel shall be left unattended except when attached to the bank of the lake.
· No vessel shall be moored or attached to any waterway marker or municipally owned buoy.
Come visit us in , Oklahoma