Drive. Hike. Explore. Wildlife Safari Park is a four mile, drive-through North American wildlife adventure. You will feel like you are on an actual safari, coming face-to-face with North American plants and animals such as elk, white-tailed deer, bison, wolves and waterfowl. Wildlife Safari Park is owned and operated by Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo.
- Narrated tram rides are available for groups of 20 or more with a two week advance reservation. Cost for the tram ride is an additional $2 per person plus general admission.
- Several native plant and animal displays are located both inside and outside the Visitor Center which also features interactive nature exhibits.
- Stroll through the aviary and see a swift fox, bobcat, bald eagle, pheasants and other nature exhibits.
- Visitors may also take a short walking trail to look down into Wolf Canyon.
- Take home a wild souvenir from the Gift Shop and grab a bite to eat at the concession area.
- Restrooms are available at the Visitor Center and near the entrance of the Wildlife Safari Park.
Admission: Adults (12 & over) $6.50. Senior (62 +) $5.50. Child (3-11) $4.50. Children (2 & under) Free
Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo members and reciprocal zoo me
Hours: HOURS: 9:30 am to 5 pm daily - April through October
The Wildlife Safari will open for the season on Friday, March 29.
Address: Location: Nebraska I-80, Ashland Exit 426, between Omaha and Lincoln
Phone: (402) 944-WILD
Come visit us in Ashland, Nebraska