Lexington, North Carolina
Upcoming Events in Lexington North Carolina
Randy's County-Wide Antique & Yard Sale
- This is a bi-annual event that consists of over 225 booths of fine antiques, collectibles, crafts, handmade jewelry, sterling jewelry, motorsport items to yard sale items.
Address: Davidson County Fairgrounds , Lexington, North Carolina
Music in the Vineyards Series
- , Childress Vineyards Road, Lexington. Come & enjoy world class wines in an impeccable outdoor setting & dance the afternoon away. Saturdays & Sundays/FREE. Will have several outdoor events in July & August & then resume the series in September & October, Saturdays & Sundays. For more information please contact.
Address: Childress Vineyards
Fantastic Fourth of July Festival
- Sponsored by the City of Lexington. Music, rides and amusements for children and kids of all ages. The evening concludes with fireworks! 6 pm-9:30 pm.
Address: Davidson County Fair Grounds , Lexington, North Carolina
|5 - 10||
Davidson County Agriculture Fair
- Since 1946, the Lexington Kiwanis Club have been proud to present the Davidson County Agricultural Fair, and proceeds from this wonderful event are used to sponsor Kamp Kiwanis, a summer camping experience for more than 180 Davidson County boys and girls selected for attendance by the Department of Social Services.
The Lexington Kiwanis Club founded the Davidson County Agricultural Fair in 1946, and continues to run and operate the fair today.
The Lexington Kiwanis Club uses the proceeds from the fair to sponsor Kamp Kiwanis, a summer camping experience for more than 180 Davidson County boys and girls selected for attendance by the Department of Social Services. Fair proceeds help to maintain the camp’s wooden cabins, nature trails, playground, and swimming pool.
There is still time for your business to support the Kiwanis, and help provide local children "fun for a week - memories for a lifetime" at Kamp Kiwanis!
Your contribution not only makes the Davidson County Fair such a tremendous event, but you are directly contributing to the future of Davidson County, investing in our youth, our most valuable asset.
For updated information check out the site link below. As they "get all in order" more information will be available in regards to the upcoming fair in September.
Annual Community Outreach and Family Day
- Car Show/Outreach Ministries. Enter car, no charge. Come and enjoy an afternoon of fun, food, fellowship and possible door prizes. We ask that you bring a donation of non-perishable food items for our food pantry. There will be a prize for best of show.
Address: 1448 E. US Highway 64 , Lexington, North Carolina
Annual Tour de Pig Bike Ride
- Routes are available for all levels of ability. All routes traverse scenic rural areas of Davidson County through spectacular fall foliage. All routes are marked and patrolled by tour staff in cars and motorcycles equipped with radios and cellular phones. Rest stops with snacks and drinks are provided on all routes. Famous Lexington-Style BBQ served for lunch.
All routes depart and return to the campus of Davidson County Community College located on Bus. 85 US 29-70, 3.4 miles N. of Lexington, NC.
Proceeds from the Tour de Pig support the Mental Health Association in Davidson County. The registration fee represents the participant's sole financial commitment. Riders are not required to raise donations or pledges in order to participate.
|8||Hawg Shoot Air Rifle Match - Air-rifle match hosted by the Lexington Senior High Yellow Jacket Air-Rifle Team.|
|8 - 9||
Annual Barbecue Festival Golf Tournament
- Registration forms will be available on-line after Labor Day.
Divisions: 2 Men Best Ball Tournament, 36 Hole Stroke Play, flighted after Saturday's round
Hosted By The Lexington Men's Golf Association
For additional information & registration forms, call Lexington Golf Club at 336-248-3950.
Address: Lexington Golf Club , Lexington, North Carolina
Annual Hawg Run
- The Hawg Run will be held on the morning of the Barbecue Festival and will be hosted by the J. Smith Young YMCA! Help Us Celebrate...the YMCA has planned a great 5K event in celebration of Barbecue Month. There’s also a non-competitive Fun Run/Walk division. Fun for the entire family!
Register online at www.hawgrun.com
|15||Annual Barbecue Festival Tennis Tournament - For more information please contact|
|15||Annual Barbecue Festival - We invite everyone to Uptown Lexington, where we provide more than 100,000 people with the finest exhibits, exciting entertainment and, of course, the Best Barbecue in the world!|
|26||Christmas Open House at the Bob Timberlake Gallery - Come early for a visit…you’ll catch the holiday spirit…stroll around the gallery, shop for artwork or clothing, take time to sit in by the fire with something warm from the Riverwood Coffee Shop and stay to meet Bob from 1-4pm, when he’ll be available to meet folks and autograph items. Event is free! 9am-5pm|