The Lincoln County Courthouse is a limestone monument completed in 1900, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Most of the facility exists as it was originally hand crafted, and it continues as the administrative and judicial seat of county government.
The Cummins Block Building with ornate limestone and arched windows was built in 1881 in Lincoln, Kansas and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It stands across from the county courthouse.
This limestone house, home to early pioneers Timothy and Bridget Kyne, was built in 1885 by Timothy. Among the featured pieces are a pie safe and table that were also built by Timothy.
Two additions provide more display space, and the one-room Topsy School is also in the museum complex.