This limestone house, home to early pioneers Timothy and Bridget Kyne, was built in 1885 by Timothy. Among the featured pieces are a pie safe and table that were also built by Timothy.
Two additions provide more display space, and the one-room Topsy School is also in the museum complex.
The Topsy School is a one-room school which was moved to its present site, east of the Kyne House Museum in August 1986 from the county west of Westfall and renovated by the Lincoln County Historical Society.
The Lincoln County Courthouse is a limestone monument completed in 1900, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Most of the facility exists as it was originally hand crafted, and it continues as the administrative and judicial seat of county government.