An 1850 cabin, dismantled and reconstructed on its present site, is furnished with items used in a home of the 1880s; built in 1976 by volunteers and citizens of Fairfield Bay as a Bicentennial gift; free admission
GPS: N35.6238013 W92.2497252
Admission: free admission
Hours: M-F = 1pm to 4pm (always call and confirm)
Address: 335 Snead Dr.
Phone: (501) 884-4899
Our Email: email@example.com
Come visit us in Fairfield Bay, Arkansas