LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Marion County Historical Village


category : Museums
Visit the historic Little Red School, Bussey Depot, stagecoach inn, Valley Chapel Church, country store and museum, log cabin, and machine shed with farm equipment and machinery. Antiques and artifacts are on display.


Admission: Fee
Hours: 1-5 Sat.-Sun., Memorial Day weekend-Labor Day weekend and by appointment.
Address: Willetts Dr.
Phone: 641-842-5526
Our Email: smilnk@lisco.com

Come visit us in Knoxville, Iowa

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Red Rock Visitor Center

Get a great view of Lake Red Rock from the visitor center'

Knoxville, IA Visitors Centers

Cordova Park Observation Tower

Climb this 106-foot converted water tower for an unparalleled view of the Des Moines River Valley and Lake Red Rock. You'll climb 170 steps to the viewing platform -- it'

Knoxville, IA Nature Centers

National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum

The world's only museum dedicated to preserving the history of "big car" and sprint car racing. The Hall of Fame honors the outstanding achievers in the sport. Handicapped accessible. Gift shop on premises.

Knoxville, IA Museums


Pine Knolls Country Club

Course Access: Semi-Private
Holes: 9
Reserve Advance Tee Times:

Knoxville, IA Golf Courses

Things to do Museums near Knoxville, IA

Clarke County Museum

View artifacts of Clarke County history, country schoolhouse, machine shed, historic log cabin, and Mormon Trail interpretive...

Prairie Trails Museum of Wayne County

"Prairie to Present" exhibit on life through the ages of heartland prairie. Turn-of-the-century Main Street, including actual...

Historical and Coal Mining Museum

The 1903 post office houses a collection beginning with the settlement period of 1843. Exhibits depict pioneer farm and villa...

Pella Rolscreen Museum

Former rail passenger depot houses a variety of exhibits about Pella Corporation, formerly known as the Rolscreen Company, ma...

Madison County Historical Complex

Tour the 1856 Bevington-Kaser House, museum, and 12 other buildings on 18-acre site....