City's oldest existing structure; first built about five miles south of town on the four-section claim of W.H. Seastrunk in 1907. Lumber was bought in to Pecos and freighted to Kermit from Monahans. In 1910, Seastrunk dismantled his house and moved it into the town. Seastrunk sold the property and it remained in the in the W.E. Baird family until 1967 when the house was presented to the city. It is furnished with period pieces.
Hours: Weekdays 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sun. 3 - 5 p.m.
Address: In Pioneer Park on the north side of Winkler County Park.
Come visit us in Kermit, Texas