Originally built as the First Presbyterian Church in 1909, the stained glass windows were given as memorials. It may have been built from a mass-produced plan. It is identical to the Methodist Church ... Evangelical Free Church
At the southeast corner of the square is the Minden Post Office. It was completed in 1937 in the style called by some "WPA Moderne". The mural over the postmaster's door was painted by Willow E. Bunn in the WPA artists' program in 1939.