Restored "ladies of the evening" saloon/"parlor house" that was a surreptitious San Angelo landmark for decades. Faithfully re stored with original furnishings and fashions to depict living style of those who entertained soldiers, ranchers and cowboys. House operated from mid-1800s un til closed by Texas Rangers in 1946. Group tour appointments can be booked by calling 325/653-0112.
Admission: Admission fee
Hours: Hours Open : Tues. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Address: 18 E. Concho
Come visit us in San Angelo, Texas