Gavins Point Dam, part of the 1944 Pick-Sloan Plan, plays an important role in the successful operation of the six main stem dams and reservoirs on the Upper Missouri River Basin. The dam was completed in 1957 at a cost of $51 million.
Built in 1884, this one story church with board and batten siding is the only surviving Episcopal mission in the county. Services are still conducted with a beautifully wood finished interior. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.