Built in 1904, structure was cultural and social center and housed bank. Later used as store, school, post office and hotel. Closed in 1960; reopened in 1976 to again house bank and opera house. Restored and purchased by Miles Preservation Authority in 1977. Senior citizens who helped restore facility now meet here. Listed on National Register of Historic Buildings. Local handicrafts, antiques and foods available on first floor. Robinson St. (F.M. 1692) at 2nd St.
Hours: Hours Open :Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Come visit us in Miles, Texas