A visit to the Osborne County Courthouse will show the use of the area's popular post rock material in its Romanesque Revival styling. Built in 1907-1908 and listed on the National Register of Hist... Osborne County Courthouse
Erected in 2000, This granite obelisk is dedicated to the memory of all Osborne County military veterans who ever served in active duty. Located on the north side of the historic courthouse square, the black African/
The Geodetic Center of North America was entered on the National Register of Historic Places on October 9, 1973. It is not to be confused with the Geographic Center of the Continental United States, which is located some 50 miles to the north near Lebanon, Kansas.
The Osborne City Cemetery opened in 1879 at the corner of Eleventh Street and U.S. Highway 24 West. Veterans ranging from the Mexican War though the Vietnam War are buried here. Noted buffalo hunter Jeff Durfey and Howard Ruede, author of the celebrated book "Sod-House Days,"
Built of native stone as a Works Progress Administration (WPA)project in 1936, the historic Scout Cabin features original fireman poles and a massive stone fireplace. The building is available for meetings, reunions, and other community events.
This simple elegant sphere-topped white marble column was dedicated in 1929 to preserve the memory and spirit of Osborne County's first generation of settlers. It is located on the northeast corner of the historic courthouse square.