Former Town Hall (1890) exhibiting the era of the Farmington Canal (1827-47), toys, costumes, tools, bakery wagon, Victorian parlor, Native American collection; changing exhibits. Museum shop, research materials.
Admission: Donation $2.
Hours: Office open year-round; Center, May-Dec., Wed. and Sat. 12-3, Thu. 10-2, Fri., 9-11:30 and 12:30-2.
Address: 29 Pierce St.
Phone: (860) 747-6577, (860
Come visit us in Plainville, Connecticut