LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

El Zocalo (Abenicio Salazar Building)

Built in 1922-23, former high school until 1965, declared historic site in 1980

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings

Old Convent Building

Built in 1875, donated by Jose Leandro Perea to Archbishop Lamy, Sisters of Loretto opened girls school in 1878

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings




Things to do Historic Courthouses near Bernalillo, NM

Sandoval County Courthouse

Built in 1926 on site of former burned courthouse....