The two-story brick building, constructed in 1900-1901, for Conrad Schneider, has an elaborate pressed metal cornice and an unusual semicircular wooden balcony on the front facade. The opera house, above a first-floor hardware store, has a stage with a decorative wooden proscenium arch, a balcony with original bench seating, and a wooden railing. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Address: 104 Ash Street
Come visit us in Snyder, Nebraska