Upcoming Events in Scottsdale Arizona
- The Scottsdale Gallery Association's signature Scottsdale ArtWalks are unique in their scope and longevity, held every Thursday evening, year-round (except Thanksgiving) from 7-9 pm. Each week, Scottsdale Gallery Association members host special exhibits - many with artist receptions - and join together for an informal come-and-go "open house" throughout the district. Casual and eclectic, it's a great time to visit the galleries and learn about featured artists.
Several times per year, the Scottsdale Gallery Association "pulls out all the stops" for Special Event ArtWalks with live music along the streets and special themed events.
Address: Downtown Scottsdale , Scottsdale, Arizona
|8 - 16||
Arizona Sun Country Circuit Quarter Horse Show
- One of the top ten American Quarter Horse shows in the nation, this circuit is full of six shows including three youth shows, all events are offered in English & Western jumping, more than 36 states, Canada, Germany and England compete, competition for $175,000 in awards & product 7:30 am - 10 pm.
Address: WestWorld , Scottsdale, Arizona
|16 - 24||
Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction
- The Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction held each January in Scottsdale, Arizona is far more than just an auction. It can justifiably claim to be "The World's Greatest Classic Car Auction," and has evolved over the past thirty years into a lifestyle and social event that is a 'must attend' for the thousands of car collectors and enthusiasts alike.
Held over a week in the sun soaked Sonoran Desert, the Barrett-Jackson Auction plays host to car collectors who are looking to find that very special car, one that can only be found at Barrett-Jackson. Whether it is a fabulous coach-built classic car, a championship winning race car from the Sixties, a high performance muscle car, or a one-of-a-kind, custom built, award winning hot rod, collectors know where to come.
|23 - 24||
Annual Navajo Folk Art Festival
- Many noted Navajo folk artists gather to show and sell their innovative artwork in the outdoor courtyards of el Pedregal Festival marketplace, music too.10 am - 4 pm,
Address: Heard Museum North , Scottsdale, Arizona
|25 - 31||
Annual WM Phoenix Open
- Home of the largest-attended tournament in the world, the fan-favorite Waste Management Phoenix Open, TPC Scottsdale is a masterful blend of challenge and playability – compelling the sport’s top players and recreational golfers alike.
Set in the rugged Sonoran Desert and surrounded by the stunning McDowell Mountains, TPC Scottsdale boasts two championship courses for players to enjoy – the world famous Stadium Course and the stunning Champions Course. As Arizona’s only PGA TOUR property, you'll experience the standards of quality and service normally reserved for the TOUR professionals.
Address: Scottsdale Road and the Loop 101 Freeway (Pima Road), north of Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. , Scottsdale, Arizona
|29 - 31||
ArtFest' of 5th Avenue
- ArtFest' of 5th Avenue is a Festival located in the Arts District of DownTown Scottsdale, home of galleries, picturesque storefronts, and the Bob Parks Horse Fountain. The three-day festival combines Fine Artists from across the country with food, music, and fun! Visit this historic shopping area and discover the unique shops and creative artwork in these innovative Festivals. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Address: 5th Ave between Scottsdale Road and Goldwater Blvd , Scottsdale, Arizona
|4 - 14||Annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show - The Annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show is the largest Arabian show in the world, a must-see Scottsdale signature event with parties, shopping, food, decorated barns. Each year this event draws over 2,000 of the world's finest Arabian horses to compete for the coveted title of "Scottsdale Champion." Known for its elegant beauty, versatility, athleticism and endurance, the Arabian Horses will compete in hundreds of events. If you can imagine a horse doing it, you can see the best in the world competing in it during the show. The year's event also includes more than 250 commercial vendors, creating a shopper's paradise for all.|
|5 - 7||
Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival
- Thunderbird Artists, producer of award-winning fine art and wine festivals, lines the banks of the Scottsdale Waterfront with the greatest selection of juried fine arts, fine wines, delectable chocolates and musicians in the Southwest for the Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival. 10am - 5pm.
Patrons love strolling throughout spectacular paintings, bronzes, glass, stone, copper, clay sculptures, photography and jewelry, while listening to live musical entertainment and sipping fine wines. The Scottsdale Waterfront is a superb backdrop, which adds romance to the event with reflections across the waters.
Address: Downtown Scottsdale, 7135 E. Camelback Road , Scottsdale, Arizona
The Phoenix Bridal Show
- The Phoenix Bridal show is the place for all your wedding planning needs. The most complete bridal show in Arizona and the southwest.
The Phoenix Bridal Show brings all the leading professionals to you all in one day all in one place. "One-Stop" shopping for all the vendors and services you'll need to make your wedding day as perfect as you've imagined.
Meet top wedding professionals in your area who will inspire you. Enjoy spectacular and fun fashion shows featuring the ultimate in bridal fashion for you-the bride, and your entire bridal party. All the products, services, ideas and information you'll need to make your dream wedding come to life are all waiting for you at The Phoenix Bridal Show.
10am to 3pm
Address: FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS, 7575 EAST PRINCESS DRIVE, SCOTTSDALE AZ 85255 , Scottsdale, Arizona
Annual Western ArtWalk Weekend
- The annual "Western ArtWalk" returns to the "West's Most Western Town" and the Scottsdale Arts District from 7 to 9 p.m. Hosted by the Scottsdale Gallery Association (SGA) in conjunction with Downtown Scottsdale, the Western ArtWalk is held each Fall while the Cowboy Artists of America (CAA) Show is in town. Many of the famed CAA artists will have their works on display or be on hand during the Western ArtWalk to mingle with fans and collectors at featured Scottsdale galleries.
ArtWalkers will find plenty of western-themed live music sponsored by True West Magazine, as well as free food samples, awesome prize giveaways and other special doings along the ArtWalk route in celebration of Scottsdale's western heritage.
You can find the Scottsdale Arts District along Main Street and Marshall Way, just west of Scottsdale Rd. and north and south of Indian School Rd. There are plenty of nearby free parking areas, and easy access to local hotels or famed Scottsdale eateries.
A calendar of individual gallery events is available via the Scottsdale Arts District website.
Address: Downtown Scottsdale , Scottsdale, Arizona
|4 - 7||Parada del Sol Rodeo - Enjoy a full weekend of boot-stompin' fun in celebration of Scottsdale's annual month-long Parada del Sol festival. Activities include PRCA-sanctioned rodeo, rodeo dances, live Country/Western music and children's activities.|
|5 - 7||
Annual Scottsdale Arts Festival
- Rated among the top in the country, a juried fair that includes 185 artists, performances, artist demonstrations & presentations on 3 stages throughout the festival, specially-themed children's area with arts projects, 40 food & beverage booths. Fri-Sat 10 am - 6 pm, Sun 10 am - 5 pm.
Address: Center for the Arts , Scottsdale, Arizona
Parada del Sol Parade
- Thousands of horses and riders participate in the world's longest horse-drawn parade. Enjoy the pancake breakfast before the parade and the Trail's End Party in Old Town Scottsdale after the parade with winner announcements, Western entertainment, music and food. 10 a.m.
The Parade route runs north up Scottsdale Road from Oak to Indian School. With close to 150 parade entries anticipated this year, this is an event to be experienced. So plan on grabbing a seat, your friends and family and come hang out with the Scottsdale Jaycees.
|18 - 21||
International Sportsmen's Expo & Arizona Boat Show
- The Annual Arizona International Sportsmen's Exposition (ISE) will feature 300+ exhibitors covering the entire outdoor sports experience, including: - Travel, vacations, lodges and resorts--Arizona, the West, Alaska, Canada, Africa - Fishing and hunting outfitters and guides - Fishing tackle and gear - Hunting products and gear - Sportfishing boats, ATVs, Camping RVs - Outdoor-lifestyle furnishingsâ€"painting, sculpture, furniture The Show will include the following special features: - NEW: Kayaking clinics and exhibits - Aquarium Bass Tank with pro demonstrations - Outdoor-cooking demos - Eastmans' Journals Trophy Display - 10,000-sq.-ft. Youth Fair and Family Activities - Adventure Theater seminars and presentations - Fly-Casting and Elk-Calling Contests.
The Valley's only boat show will spotlight more than 15 dealers, 40 brands and more than 120 boats, plus marinas and marine accessories companies.
Thursday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Address: WestWorld of Scottsdale, 16601 N. Pima Rd. , Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Culinary Festival
- As the longest running festival of its kind in the United States, the Scottsdale Culinary Festival draws more than 40,000 visitors looking to enjoy fabulous food, fun and festivities. Demonstrations, Great AZ picnic, Le Tour Culinaire, Southwest Festival of Beers, Wine Country Brunch, Best of the Fest, tastings & Epicurean events.
Address: Center for the Arts , Scottsdale, Arizona
M&I Bank Summer Spectacular ArtWalk
- "Cool" is more than a state of mind, it's the place to be when the Scottsdale Gallery Association and M&I Bank present the M&I Bank Summer Spectacular ArtWalk from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Scottsdale Arts District. Artwalkers can "chill out" along Main Street, Marshall Way and surrounding Scottsdale Downtown with artist demonstrations, gallery show openings, live music, prize drawings, delectable food and drink samples and more. The M&I Bank Summer Spectacular ArtWalk is one of the "coolest" events of the summer! In addition to all of the great artwork, the M&I Bank Summer Spectacular ArtWalk has live music and entertainment. For those who need sustenance along the way, M&I Bank will be keeping the crowd cool with free bottles of water. There will also be food and drink sample stations from downtown eateries. ArtWalkers will also be able to enter to win a number of great prizes from Scottsdale merchangs. At the M&I Bank Booth visitors can guess the value of coins frozen into an ice sculpture of the bank's logo to win a valuable drawing. Many of the Scottsdale Gallery Association's participating members have something special planned from 6-9pm at the M&I Bank Summer Spectacular ArtWalk. Special doings are planned by individual galleries. 6-9 PM.
Address: Downtown Scottsdale , Scottsdale, Arizona
Family Sonoran Sunday
- Join the McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Nature Guides and Yvonne Massman at Brown’s Ranch Trailhead for the first Sonoran Sunday of the season. 3:00PM.
Being prepared is always the best way to set out on the trail and at this activity Yvonne will discuss some common items that you should take with you in the event of an injury or trail complication, the process of a rescue, and what you might be able to do to help, should an emergency situation occur. There will be a prize drawing at the end of the presentation for those who answer a Safety Quiz.
|6 - 10||
Annual Arizona Bike Week
- Motorcycle, racing, flat track racing, charity rides, concert, vendor show, motorcycle demo rides, entertainment, food. 10 am - 8 pm.
Address: WestWorld, 16601 N. Pima Road , Scottsdale, Arizona
|15 - 17||
Maricopa County Home & Garden Show
- Attend the BIG Maricopa County Home & Garden Show for "one-stop home improvement shopping" at its best. Shop, Compare and Save with over 1000 exhibits filled with hundreds of the Valley's most reputable companies all competing for your business and offering thousands of products and services for all of your home improvement needs. As always, the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show screens every exhibiting company through the Arizona State Registrar of Contractors and the Better Business Bureau of Northern and Central Arizona.
To set the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show apart, many special features and must see attractions have been added to the show to create an environment that is fun for the whole family.
Home Show Location: WESTWORLD in Scottsdale, 16601 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
|1 - 2||
Scottsdale International Film Festival
- The Annual Scottsdale International Film Festival will showcase 50 films from more than 20 countries during five days and nights of screenings. Among the diverse offerings are buzz-worthy dramas, thrillers, romances, comedies, documentaries and more.
Address: Harkins Camelview Luxury Cinemas , Scottsdale, Arizona
|12 - 13||
Arizona Aircraft Expo
- Featuring Today's Most Advanced Aircraft at One Location - Arizona's leading aircraft dealers are working together to create the Annual Arizona Aircraft Expo where the latest models of general aviation aircraft will be on display at one venue. The final event of the year is scheduled to take place in Scottsdale where the general public and prospective buyers can see the newest technologically advanced aircraft from Cessna, Beechcraft, Diamond, Eclipse, Embraer, Piper, Pilatus, Lancair, Quest, CubCrafters, and more. These free events also incorporate the ownership services you may need in acquiring your aircraft with representatives from Aviation Tax Consultants, AirFleet Capital, Wings Aviation Insurance and Airport Property Specialists. 10am-3pm/
An ownership seminar that will be held on Friday at 11:00 am. This seminar will focus on the many questions that arise during the acquisition and ownership of an aircraft, as related to insurance, financing, and tax implications for ownership.
Scottsdale, Arizona - Landmark Aviation
Scottsdale Airport (KSDL)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Attendees can pre-register at www.azaircraftexpo.com For further information, contact:
|20 - 21||
ArtFest' of Scottsdale
- The annual ArtFest of Scottsdale is one of the valley's most popular holiday traditions. Downtown Scottsdale features 200 artists from across the country where you can find that one of a kind gift just in time for the holidays. Visitors will enjoy fine art, fine crafts, local authors, live music throughout the festival, taste tempting foods in a beautiful sculpture garden setting. Other amenities include hands on kids activities, Scottsdale art museum, great restaurants, plenty of close parking and unique shops. ArtFest™ of Scottsdale is known for cutting edge contemporary art.
Address: Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza, 7380 E. 2nd St. , Scottsdale, Arizona
|26 - 5||
Arizona Art Alliance Holiday Show & Sale
- Over 100 juried artists exhibiting about 1000 pieces of art of all media, both 2- and 3-dimensional. Artwork for sale at affordable prices. Artists available to discuss their artwork with visitors/buyers.
Proceeds from the gallery sales fund the Alliance's Community Outreach Programs, benefiting youth at risk, disabled and Alzheimer's seniors, and physically and mentally challenged students.
Address: Alliance Gallery, Scottsdale Pavilions (next to Sports Authority) , Scottsdale, Arizona
Morton's the Steakhouse Ring in The New Year
- Ring out the old and ring in the new with a Morton's four course celebration that's certain to be the toast of the town.
Watch the ball drop while enjoying fine wine, fabulous food and exquisite company!
Inclusive of tax and gratuity.
Address: 15233 N Kireland Blvd. , Scottsdale, Arizona
|30 - 29||
Railroad Park to Shine With Holiday Lights
- More than 100,000 lights will adorn trees and displays during McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park's Holiday Lights program.
Festivities kick off at 6:30 p.m. with a tree lighting ceremony, entertainment and a visit from a special guest - Santa! Holiday Lights will run from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve. Train and carousel rides will be available for a nominal fee. For more information call or visit the website. Daily except Christmas Eve and Day and New Years Eve.
Address: McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, 7301 E. Indian Bend Road , Scottsdale, Arizona
12k's of Christmas
- The 12k's of Christmas® is a unique family festival celebrating health, fitness and the joy of Christmas, featuring a 1.2K Santa "Sled Run/Walk". Wear Santa Hats, dress up the kids as Elves, put costumes on your pets, and decorate your Bikes, Wagons and Strollers. There will be prizes for the Best Decorated Entry, Cutest Pet Entry and Christmas Spirit Awards sponsored by local businesses.
For the older "kids" there will be chip-timed 12k and 6k Run/Walk events, where participants will race in a "Sea of Santas" with Santa Hats for each runner and local youth Caroling groups at every "k". 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, plus prizes for the best "Christmas-themed" running outfit, most Christmas spirit and cutest pet! Plus collectible finishers pins for all.
The festival will host a Christmas Bazaar showcasing Christmas-related items and a Santa's "Pet" Village where Maricopa County Animal Care & Control and other local rescue groups will be on hand for families looking to find a new furry friend.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
Address: Freestone Park, 1045 E Juniper, Gilbert, Arizona 85234 , Scottsdale, Arizona