Upcoming Events in Spring Texas
|3 - 4||
Springfest Wine, Art & Food Event, Texas Style
- One of the largest wine exhibition and tasting events in Houston for the 16th year. Wine and Art enthusiasts are invited to attend this Texs Style event featuring Texas wines, local artist and go texan food and more! Great shopping of 120 gift shops in Historic Old Town Spring, TX Plus patrons are encouraged to vote for their favorite wines for the People Choice Awards. Admission Ticket are for tasting wine and free to view the art and food sampling of go texas food products. Tickets include: one commemorative wine glass, 5 tastes of Texas wine; pre-sale Ticket fee of $25 before the event or $30 the day of the event.
Address: 130 Spring School Rd , Spring, Texas
|3 - 4||
- Texas-Style Wine Tasting, Art Exhibition and More In Historic Old Town.
Ph: 800-653-8696 (Always call and confirm events)
|23 - 2||
Annual Texas Crawfish & Music Festival
- The Annual Texas Crawfish & Music Festival, one of the most anticipated festivals in the greater Houston area, is gearing up to bring back the best live entertainment, Southern Louisiana Crawfish & Cajun cuisine, along with carnival rides, midway games and unique "mom-and pop" style vendor booths to Historic Old Town Spring for TWO WEEKENDS of family fun . Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
The signature event is the largest crawfish festival in the South and continues to showcase top local, regional and national entertainment on three stages from top local, regional and national country, rock and zydeco acts.
Address: Historic Old Town Spring, 130 Spring School Road , Spring, Texas
|18 - 19||
Longhorn Rod Run
- Anique Cars & Historic Attractions combine for the Longhorn Rod Run in Old Town Spring. This year's event features the Longhorn Rod Run and the owners of antique cars compete in various catagories for prizes and awards. The streets in front of all the shops are lined with these beautiful vintage automobiles.
You will enjoy browsing the shops with a wide variety of merchandise.These stores have all the variety of a mall, the uniqueness you would expect and the atmosphere of small town America.
Ph: 281-350-8801 (Always call and confirm events)
TGR Exotics Pumpkin Patch
- A Pumpkin patch on the wild side. Please visit our website for complete details.
Address: 22115 Sherrod Lane , Spring, Texas
A Homecoming of Quilts
- A Homecoming of Quilts will be presented by the Woodlands Area Quilt Guild at The Grand Palace, 314 Pruitt Road Spring, TX. Silent Auction begins at 6:00; Live Auction begins at 7:00 PM.
$5.00 entry fee includes appetizers and wine.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Bridgewood Farms of Conroe, TX – “A place in Montgomery County for teens and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities”. www.bridgewoodfarms.org
Address: The Grand Palace 314 Pruitt Rd. , Spring, Texas
|9 - 10||
- Pet Fest is a weekend event in Old Town Spring, Texas dedicated to finding homes for the many wonderful animals in shelters and rescue groups across the Houston and surrounding areas. We invite you to grab your furkids and join us for this fun-filled festival of entertainment and education while helping raise money, volunteers and foster homes.
There will be contests, demonstrations, seminars, music and even a "Yappy Hour" from 4pm-7pm to keep you and your pets entertained. Come see the latest in pet fashions, shop with all the vendors and the pet friendly stores in Old Town Spring, and find out what your pet is thinking with Houston's favorite Pet Psychic, Lisa Greene!
|6 - 18||
Home For The Holidays
- It's Christmas time again! We would like to invite you to come celebrate "Home For The Holidays" in Old Town Spring. Load up the whole family to enjoy the annual Christmas celebration. Spend the day shopping, listening to strolling musicians and barbershop quartets, taking pictures with Santa, touring our museum, enjoying a train ride, and last but not least enjoy horse and carriage rides.
Don't miss the town's annual Christmas tree lighting at dusk. Come enjoy the day shopping then come down to the museum around 6:00pm for children's activities, entertainment, the tree lighting, and of course don't miss every ones favorite Santa Claus.
Old Town Spring will be draped with thousands of twinkling white lights and colorful decorations. The street lamps will be decorated from top to bottom to give you that old town Holiday feeling. Come step back in time and enjoy "Home For The Holidays" in Old Town Spring. Two open-house weekends.
Ph: 800-OLD-TOWN (Always call and confirm events)