LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Superior, Nebraska

  • Agrigulture Hall

    A very large building, built by the Nuckolls County Historical Society to house farm related things of the past. You will see a very large barbed wire collection, a Blacksmith Shop, Creamery, a large...
    Agrigulture Hall
  • Dahlgreen Hall

    This building was erected to house the Nuckoll's County Historical Society horse-drawn machinery. A building was needed to save the special pieces that are housed there. It housed a large collecti...
    Dahlgreen Hall

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Methodist Church

The oldest church in Superior was built by the Methodist Episcopal Church in 1889-1892. Construction started in 1889, the basement was used for services in 1890, and the building was dedicated in 1892

Superior, NE Historic Churches

Lincoln Park - RV Camping

Spacious Lincoln Park has a shaded camping area with cement pads and free hookups for 20 campers, as well as a beautiful botanical garden. A dump station and modern restrooms are also provided, as well as a horseshoe pitching area, sand volleyball, tennis courts, picnic shelters and a children'

Superior, NE RV Parks

The Union Hotel

The Union Hotel was built in 1880 by Mr. Caesar Schaer. This was the same year that the first railroad came to Superior, and it was the town'

Superior, NE Historic Hotels

Log Cabin - Home - Post Office

Superior's original building, a log cabin, was built by William Louden and several of his friends in 1872. The building served as a home, post office and trading post. As acting postmaster, Louden (paid $1 per month for his efforts) established "daily service,"

Superior, NE Museums

The Vestey Center

The Vestey Center was built in 1929 in the art deco style. The hotel was originally named "The Nebraskan" (a joining of the names Nebraska and Kansas)

Superior, NE Historic Hotels

Things to do near Superior, NE

Hilltop Country Club

Course Access: Semi-PrivateHoles: 9Reserve Advance Tee Times: Yes...

"Old Trusty" Incubator Factory

Mr. and Mrs. M.M. Johnson came to Clay Center from Sheridan, Missouri in 1894 to install and operate the engines in the Or...