Set in a restored Greek Revival house built in 1843, this elegant B&B is 3 minutes' walk from Ross County Historical Society and next door to the Franklin House women's history museum.
The rooms all have period decor and antique-style beds, including a 4-poster. All have private bathrooms, mostly en-suite; 1 has a claw-foot tub.
Breakfast is served in a formal dining room, and guests can also use the covered porch and private garden.
Address: 68 South Paint Street
Come visit us in Chillicothe, Ohio