The Railroad Depot Hudspeth County Museum is located in the original Southern Pacific Depot building in 1882 which served both Southern Pacific and Texas & Pacific railroads. The building was moved a couple of blocks to its present location near the post office on U.S. 80
F.M. 1111 north 43 miles to intersection with primary east- west route of U.S. 62/180. Generally flat ranching areas edged by mountains on the horizon. Profuse stands of giant yuccas growing 15 to 20 feet high. These desert "forests"