Upcoming Events in Valley Alabama
INDOOR CAR SHOW
- Enter your antique car in this annual event. Trophies awarded for: "Oldest Car," "Director's Choice," "Traveled Fartherest." Entry Fee is $10 per vehicle. Admission is $2 per person.
Address: Valley Community Center , Valley, Alabama
|7 - 8||
WWII WarBirds GSWA Air Show
- Radio controlled replicas of WWII aircraft with wingspans of 7 to 12 feet will be on display and present flight performances.
Address: Shawmut Airport, Valley, Alabama , Valley, Alabama
Valley Day on the River Festival
- Plan to spend the day with us at our Annual Valley Day on the River Festival being held on the banks of the Chattahoochee River at the Old Shawmut Airport.With over 100 attractions for you to enjoy, this should be a fun-filled day on the river. Bright and early we begin the day with a fishing tournament. The boats will be pulling out at 7:00. When the gates open at 10:00 the mouth watering aroma of the Bar-B-Que will be drifting in the air from over 30 professional BBQ teams competing in a Triple Crown Championship Series of the Florida BBQ Association. Speaking of mouth-watering aroma..We'll have Food! Got it on a stick..on a plate..in a cone..and in a bun..Yum Yum!Not a chance going hungry with everything from Chicken-On-A-Stick to Cheese Fries to Cotton Candy to Fried Pies and anything in between. Did I mention Gator -On- A-Stick. Want to be entertained? Live Music all day long, with a special guest appearance by George Molton. With over 100 booths along the walking track! Crafts - Bingo- Races-Games-Eating Contest-BB Shoots and a complete fun Zone and much much more.Then to end a perfect day by relaxing under the stars and watching a FANTASTIC FIREWORKS DISPLAY over the Chattahoochee River. See ya on the River.
This event will happen each year in May on Memorial week-end.
City of Valley July 4th Extravaganza
- The day will begin at the Valley Community Center with free admission to the Center and the Pool. Bingo will begin at 1:00 p.m. At 6:00 p.m., events will move to the Valley Sportsplex with a "Horseshoe Tournament" and entertainment.
At approximately 9:30, the "Fireworks Extravaganza" will begin. This is a good time for families to have fun together, so bring your lawn chair, relax, and enjoy.
Address: Valley Community Center & Valley Sportsplex , Valley, Alabama
|27 - 28||
Alabama Hwy. 14 Antique Trail
- Trail starts in the east at Valley on the Georgia line and extends more than 200 miles to the west at Aliceville, near the Mississippi line. Antiques dealers, artists and craftsmen, food vendors and entertainers gather in approximately 24 cities and towns along the route.
This event takes place every year on the second Friday and Saturday in September. Y'all come!
Address: AL Hwy. 14 , Valley, Alabama
City of Valley Annual Christmas Tree Lighting, entertainment
- Join the city of Valley as it kicks off the Christmas season with the official lighting of the Christmas tree. Walk to the Rails to Trails and enjoy entertainment by different organizations all along trails. Beautiful luminaries all along the trail.
Address: Rails to Trails , Valley, Alabama