Dedicated in 1987, the Memorial Wall commemorates those men and women since 1887 who tamed Northwest Oklahoma, survived its natural disasters, and preserved the land for all to enjoy.
The memorial honors veterans of all wars and tornado victims, and also displays etched maps of the counties.
The COQ was built as a residence for the Army officer commanding Fort Supply. He and his family lived in relative comfort in the ten rooms that included a servant's room and an attached bathroom. The yard was fenced and a boardwalk passed by the front and along "Officers' Row."