Lake Murray SP Campgrounds
Today, Lake Murray State Park encompasses 12,496 lush, wooded acres, Oklahoma's largest State Park.
Lake Murray State Park offers 468 campsites in 9 scenic campgrounds around the lake for the tenter or RVer on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are 12 comfort stations (11 with showers) and 8 RV sanitary dump stations in the Park.
For the RVer - The Rock Tower
area - 27 modern sites with full hookups (13 pull-thru and 1 handicapped accessible pull-thru).
- 23 modern pull-thru sites, 19 semi-modern sites (water & electric), with 1 pull-thru.
- 1 modern site; 34 semi-modern reservable sites, 4 are pull-thrus.
- 1 modern site and 29 semi-modern sites (4 pull-thrus and 1 handicapped accessible).
- 1 modern pull-thru site and 27 semi-modern sites (9 pull-thrus). FLOATING VILLAS - Features 2 bed 2 bath luxurious floating vacation villas. Call for reservations & information. Luxury Boat Cruises, catered food available. 580-223-0088.
- 1 modern site and 29 semi-modern sites (11 pull-thrus).
- 1 modern site and 29 semi-modern sites (1 pull-thru and 1 pull-thru handicapped accessible site.
- 1 modern site and 30 semi-modern sites.
Field Trial Area
- 8 semi-modern sites.
For the Tenter
: The Buzzard's Roost Area has 15 tentsites with pads, tables, and grills. 175 unimproved sites are scattered throughout the park areas and there is unlimited primitive camping in Lake Murray State Park. Tenters using RV sites will be charged at the RV rate.
For the Equestrian
: The Field Trial area is open to the public for trail riding when not in use by the Oklahoma Field Trial Association. Check with the Park office for availablility.
Group Camps and Pavilions
: 3 Group Camps with 72 bunkhouses and 6 Pavilions. They may be reserved for up to one year in advance.
Cabins with fireplaces and Lake Murray Resort Lodge are available with reservations advised.