Built in 1909 from material salvaged from the first Perry home built in 1857, the A.W. Perry Homestead stayed in the family until it was donated to the community in 1975, and restored as a bicentennial project. Furnishings and tools from the turn-of-the-century homestead afford visitors a nostalgic look at a nearly forgotten life-style.
Hours: Wed.-Sat. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Address: 1509 N. Perry Road
Come visit us in Texas, Texas