Under a neat white stucco sheath, the 1919 Hudspeth County Courthouse is the Southwest's only in-use governmental structure of adobe. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it is a popular snapshot subject. Architects Buetell and Hardie designed the building in a Mediterranean style reminiscent of Renaissance Revival.
A replica of old Fort Hancock is on display, the last fort built to protect against Native Americans (1882-1895).
Address: Millican St
Come visit us in Texas, Texas