The Schonoff Dutch Mill towers over beautiful Wamego City Park, the perfect place for picnicking and horseshoes, fishing in the pond, riding the children'
The mill is an authentic replica built to specifications of the original 1876
The Old Mill was built in 1874 by D.N. Cook and John Hewitt. A 3
The Old Mill and Elevator was originally built as a flour mill in the 1880s on the Santa Fe tracks by the Kramer Milling Company.
In early Coffey County history, farmers brought their wheat to this well-known Burlington landmark situated at the east end of Kennebec Street.
Scenic old mill dam, now part of the Fredonia electrical plant and mill dam park.