Dr. Hansard sold the west section of his property on Washington Street for the construction of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1901. The house was built circa 1872
A small intact 1860-1905 residential neighborhood built during St. Joseph's "Golden Age."
The front second floor room was built for a Billiard Room. There are designed parquet floors on the first floor and stained glass windows. There is a back staircase for access to the maid's room.
The Scott home was built in 1906 for $38,000 taking 20 laborers and two years to build. The light fixtures are attached to gas and electric lines.
Built in 1858 as a girls seminary, this 3 story brick structure served briefly as headquarters for General John Fremont in 1861
The original red brick Queen Anne style cottage built around 1910
Turn-of-the-century mansion, restored to its original splendor. Guided tours daily. Listed on the National Historic Register
Historic three-story Victorian home built in 1888 by Henry Thias as an "ornament to the city" of Washington. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Four-room brick and stone house. Stone rooms built between 1827-1831. Brick rooms added 1854. The Faherty family lived in the house for nearly 100
The original house was built between 1833 and 1836, and an addition was made in 1850
This 26 room mansion remains much as it was when built in 1850 for $85,000. "Touring this home is well worth a drive of several-hundred miles."
The ancestral home of Fred and Mabel Ruth Anheuser, affectionately known to many as Fredmar Farms, is located in Kimmswick, Missouri just 25