This wood frame church was built and dedicated to the Glory of God in 1878. The frame building was of a simple design with narrow pointed gothic arched windows and a slender belfry atop the roof, which boasted the first church bell in Alma. In 1906, the church was remodeled by extending the seating capacity of the sanctuary by an additions on the north side. The new entrance foyer was topped by a belfry tower. Three large stained glass windows and an altar alcove were added. In 1920, a basement was built to provide room for church school classes and other church activities.
Address: 625 Missouri Street
Come visit us in Alma, Kansas