Adams County School District 20 was formed on September 23, 1872. Replacing sod and frame structures, the red brick schoolhouse was built in 1902 and is a well-preserved example of the one-room rural schoolhouse. The school property also includes frame privies, a storm cellar, and playground equipment. Classes were last held in the school in 1965. The building is now used as a township hall.
National Register of Historic Places
Address: Pauline Vicinity
Come visit us in Hastings, Nebraska