LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Bradshaw Town Hall - NHR


category : National Register
Bradshaw Town Hall - NHR The Bradshaw Town Hall, a two-story brick
municipal building constructed in 1902-3, is a good
example of the town hall, a building type that became
common in many Nebraska communities in the early
twentieth century. The hall served as a public meeting
place for local civic and governmental activities. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it is
now a community center.


Address: Main Street

Come visit us in York, Nebraska

Attractions and Upcoming Events

York Country Club

Golfers will enjoy the links at the York Country Club, known as one of the best 18-hole, grass green, golf courses in the state. Visitors to the York area are welcome to golf and use the facilities. Reciprocal agreements honored. Please call for reservations.

York, NE Recreation

Yorkfest

The big Yorkfest celebration will continue to be the highlight of the beginning of autumn and the close of the summer. Held annually the first full weekend of

York, NE Festivals

Bradshaw Town Hall - NHR

The Bradshaw Town Hall, a two-story brick municipal building constructed in 1902-3, is a good example of the town hall, a building type that became

York, NE National Register

Anna Bemis Palmer Museum

The Anna Bemis Palmer Museum, considered one of the finest historical museums in Nebraska, is a perfect relaxing location where visitors can slip

York, NE Museums

Parks & Walking Trail

York's tree-lined parks feature a variety of modern amenities including playgrounds, barbecue and picnicking sites, bike and hiking trails, ball diamonds, fountains, and nature centers.

Harrison Park, located adjacent to the city'

York, NE Recreation

Things to do National Register near York, NE

Weeping Water Historic District-NHR

The town of Weeping Water was incorporated in December 1870. It was known as the "stone city" because of ...

Keim Stone Arch Bridge - NHR

As indicated by a plate on the bridge itself, the Keim Stone Arch was built in 1916 by the Keim Cement Company...