The original museum was built as a private home in 1900. The house
was donated to the Historical Society in 1964 by the A. K. Lammers daughters. Since that time, the Society has collected a
wealth of Nebraska heritage to display in the facility. The museum complex also includes a genuine log cabin and a carriage
house on the premises.
The new 40-by-60 foot building houses antique
machinery and horse drawn buggies. The museum also houses Hartington's first fire engine and a restored Model T. The new
exhibit hall is located directly east of the current museum.
Hours: Hours: Sunday afternoons, 2:00-4:00 p.m. during the months of May, June, July and August
Address: 304 West Franklin
For Appointments call (402) 254-7266 or (402) 254-6523
Come visit us in Hartington, Nebraska