LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Early Methodist Church


category : Historic Churches
Early Methodist Church The Early Methodist Church was built in 1905-1906 and was the second church built in Hugoton.

Currently the church is being used by St. Timothy's Episcopal Church congregation each Sunday.

Located in the Museum Complex.


Address: 905 S. Adams
Phone: 620-544-8091

Come visit us in Hugoton, Kansas

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Hugoton Gas Derrick

The gas well that was dug into the Hugoton Gas Field in 1945

Hugoton, KS Natural Attractions

Santa Fe Depot

The Hugoton Santa Fe Depot was first known in 1913, when the railroad came to Stevens county. It was removed from its location in 1982 and taken to the museum complex, having a service record of over 70

Hugoton, KS Railroad History

Stevens County Gas & Historical Museum

The Stevens County Gas & Historical Museum was dedicated on May 16, 1961. It was established as a memento of the Hugoton Gas Field and the progressive development of Stevens County. Currently, the gas well, drilled in 1945,is still producing. The 1945

Hugoton, KS Museums

Hugoton Municipal Golf Course

This nine-hole municipal course consists of lush bluegrass fairways, grass greens and a few sand traps. A driving range is situated just east of the first hole. The course is open from daylight to dark, 365 days a year, weather permitting. A new clubhouse was erected in 1999

Hugoton, KS Golf Courses

Early Methodist Church

The Early Methodist Church was built in 1905-1906 and was the second church built in Hugoton. Currently the church is being used by St. Timothy's Episcopal Church congregation each Sunday. Located in the Museum Complex.

Hugoton, KS Historic Churches

Things to do Historic Churches near Hugoton, KS