This four story hotel was sometimes referred to as the "Waldorf of the Prairies". In 1887, John A. Stevens built the hotel next to the Opera House (the Opera House no longer exists). it was built of n... Windsor Hotel
The first courthouse in Finney County was built in October, 1885, at this location. The county soon outgrew the small building and in 1902 was moved to a larger building at 113 South Main Street until the present courthouse was built in 1929.