Upcoming Events in Genoa Nebraska
|4 - 5||
- Third weekend - Demolition derby, livestock show, barbecue, parade, horse show, baseball game, and a free breakfast at the airport with many fly-ins.
Ph: 402-993-2330 (Always call and confirm events)
|22 - 23||
Heritage Power and Equipment Show and Demonstration
- Come enjoy corn shelling, thrashing, grain binding, milk separating, butter making, shingle making, saw mill, and haystacking all done with antique equipment. 8am-6pm.
Address: E. of Redwood Motel , Genoa, Nebraska
|29 - 30||
Indian School Celebration
- Special exhibits and historical tours. Former students and families share Indian School history. American Indian arts and crafts.
Address: 209 Webster Ave , Genoa, Nebraska
Lewis & Clark Bicentennial Series
- Lewis & Clark Bicentennial Series was developed by the Nebraska Humanities Council in collaboration with the Missouri Humanities Council. The program is being co-sponsored by the Genoa US Indian School Foundation and the Genoa Historical Museum. The theme of the series is "When Diverse Communities Intersect: Lewis & Clark Interact with America". The programs will be presented Sundays at 1:30 pm. There will be a different program each Sunday.
Address: Genoa Indian School Museum , Genoa, Nebraska
|17 - 19||
Old Fashioned Christmas
- Activities include: Kid's Crafts, Pancake Breakfast by the Lions Club, Soup & Cinnamon Roll Supper sponsored by Genoa Indian US School Foundation, Christmas Tea & Dessert sponsored by Genoa Historical Museum.
Christmas tea on Fri, 7pm; Sat, 2pm. Festival of Trees Fri, 6-9pm; Sat, 9-5pm; Sun, Noon-5pm. Tour of homes on Sun, 1-5pm.
Address: Various locations , Genoa, Nebraska