LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Guard House


category : Historic Buildings
Guard House The 1892 Guard House was the only brick building built during the military occupation of Fort Supply, and is today the museum and crown jewel among the five military structures.


Admission: Free Admission
Hours: Call for hours of operation
Phone: 580-766-3767

Fort Supply Historic Site
P.O. Box 247, U.S. Highway 270
Fort Supply, OK 73841

Come visit us in Woodward, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

The Plains Indians and Pioneers Museum

The Plains Indians and Pioneers Museum offers a walk on the wild side with Lawyer/Gunfighter, Temple Lea Houston - Sam Houston's youngest offspring. Temple's office is complete with his desk, chair, Mexican sombrero and classical library. See also, the

Woodward, OK Museums

Guard House

The 1892 Guard House was the only brick building built during the military occupation of Fort Supply, and is today the museum and crown jewel among the five military structures.

Woodward, OK Historic Buildings

Commanding Officer's Quarters

The COQ was built as a residence for the Army officer commanding Fort Supply. He and his family lived in relative comfort in the ten rooms that included a servant's room and an attached bathroom. The yard was fenced and a boardwalk passed by the front and along "Officers' Row."

Woodward, OK Historic Buildings

Historic Fort Supply

Five remaining buildings from the army-era at Fort Supply have been restored to their appearance of over 100 years ago, and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Woodward, OK Historic Forts

Boiling Springs Golf Course

Golfers will relish the challenge and beauty of Boiling Springs Golf Course. Set in the beauty of a secluded, wooded area, this 18-hole public course is rated one of the top ten courses in the state, complete with putting green, driving range, pro shop, golf carts, and pull carts.

Woodward, OK Golf Courses

Things to do Historic Buildings near Woodward, OK

The Evans Buildings

These two buildings were built by J.E. Evans of whom not much is now known. The building on the east was the first brick buil...