Constructed in 1920-21, the Z.C.B.J. Hall near DuBois is a large, single-story brick and tile structure, rectangular in plan, with a modestly-elaborate front gable facade executed in the Czech-American National Baroque Revival style. Exterior walls are plastered with exposed decorative colored-glass aggregate. The interior consists of a large open hall directed toward a stage with proscenium arch, with a kitchen, cloak room, and ticket office located beneath the rear balcony.
Address: DuBois, NE
Come visit us in DuBois, Nebraska
In 1873 under the leadership of Spotted Tail, the Brule Sioux moved from their prior agency near Fort Randall, South Dakota, ...