LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Constantine Community Center

The theater was originally built as the Pawhuska House Hotel in the 1880's. In 1911, Mr. C.C. Constantine purchased the building and remodeled it into the elegant Constantine Theater. In 1987, a group of concerned citizens began a long, tedious renovation. It is now over 90%

Pawhuska, OK Historic Theatres

Kennedy Building

The Kennedy Building was once the Citizen's National Bank Building. The building was donated to Osage County in 1976, when National Bank of Commerce moved to it new facility. Osage County renovated the building in 1990

Pawhuska, OK Historic Buildings


Blacksmith House

Built in 1871, this 5 room house with native timbers and 18" thick sandstone walls was the first to be built in Pawhuska. When the Osage were moved from Kansas, Sid Delarue, a Swiss blacksmith, was promised the house if he would come to care for their horses. Listed on the

Pawhuska, OK Pioneer History

Downtown National Historic Register District

The historic district in Pawhuska is comprised of 98 buildings, 86 of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These two and three-story brick structures, along with a five-story triangle building, provide an impressive tribute to days gone by.

Pawhuska, OK Historic Districts

Things to do near Pawhuska, OK

Dewey Hotel Museum

1899 hotel with period furnishings. ...

Happy Lake

Happy Lake is available by reservations only. Camping, fishing, canoeing and nature walks are a few of the activities....

Recreation

Deer and Small Game - Deer and small game are found in...