Built on the grounds of the original Mission founded by Father Garces in 1780, the Mission is a reminder of the long history of the Quechan Indian Nation and Yuma. The present Catholic Mission Church was built in 1922 and is a replica of the original Mission that was destroyed during an Indian uprising in 1855.
Hours: Open during services on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. & Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Address: Ft. Yuma Indian Reservation
Come visit us in Yuma, Arizona