- Open to the public for pick-your-own fruits and vegetables, hay rides, recreation and educational tours.
- From late September through October enjoy feeding farm animals in the barnyard, a pumpkin patch, hayrides, cotton field, corn field maze, mulch mountain, hay maze, and general store. Open daily 9 Ganyard Hill Farm
- Fresh, locally grown produce (including organic), various plants, fresh eggs, honey and more. Open Sa 8am-12pm April - November.
Durham Farmers' Market
- Located on a 300-acre working farm in the quiet countryside of northern Sampson County, the guest house is a renovated 100 Jackson Farms Guest House
- Menu is on a placemat, which offers four appetizers, seven entrees (steak, chicken and fish) and four desserts. Basic fare, well cooked, in a rustic setting.
The Farm House
- The animals are waiting for you! Watch a cow being milked or even try milking yourself! Feed a baby calf from a bottle. Touch the wool from a sheep that is being clipped. Gather eggs from the hens' Baa Moo Farm
- The Pittsboro Farmers Market is held at the Chatham County Fair Grounds, in Pittsboro, NC. All produce is sold by local growers, with approximately 25 - 45 vendors ( Pittsboro Farmers' Market
- Greensboro Farmers' Curb Market
- Enjoy hayrides, a pumpkin patch and a play land for children with old fashioned fun and games. Also, enjoy an abundance of delicious strawberries, blackberries and pumkins.
Lineberger Maple Springs Farm
- More than 120 varieties of hostas and many different perennials, including a wide variety of hardy ferns. New plants added as they mature.
Hickory Mountain Plant/Hosta Farm
- Specializes in steak and seafood.
Occoneechee Farm Steak House
- 1908, ca. 1935. Distinctive three-story brick building in Renaissance Revival style. First story, which originally had two storefronts flanking a round-arched entrance, was remodelled ca. 1935 Historic Merchants and Farmers Bank Building
- Rising Meadow Farm
- "Reliving the American Way of Life" Cedarock Historical Farm is the original site of the Garrett farm dating back to 1830 Cedarock Historical Working Farm
- Hill Ridge Farms
- The Stanly County Farmers' Market is located in pavilion adjacent to Market Station, a historic restored railroad depot. It operates mid-April to mid-November, Wed and Sat, 7am-3 Stanly County Farmers' Market
- Fresh fruit & vegetables, baked goods, flowers & plants. Open every Wednesday and Saturday through Mid-October.
High Point Farmer's Market
- Regional Farmer's Market featuring local produce, preserves, crafts and more. Farmers from the surrounding counties sell their harvest on select days throughout the year.
< Roanoke Valley Farmer's Market
- Home-grown produce, plants and flowers, preserves, baked goods and more offered by vendors. Operated by the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Located just north of downtown Monroe.
Union County Farmer's Market
Billy Jean's Grasshopper Farm
Popular Attractions in Piedmont Region
Northgate Mall Durham, NC | Category: Malls
Newly-renovated and expanded. Serves as a shopping landmark with over 165 stores including Hecht's, Belk, Sears, Ann Taylor, Talbot's and a full-size Americana carousel. A regional attraction for 35 years.