LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Chandler, Oklahoma

  • Route 66 Gas Station

    Route 66 Gas StationOn the north end of the business district, look for the peaked roof of the vintage 1930's Phillips 66 station. Although no longer in use, the building reminds us of travel down the historic Route 66 w...
    Route 66 Gas Station
  • Clapp-Cunningham Building

    Clapp-Cunningham BuildingNational Register of Historic Places The building was building 1899 by L. W. Clapp, Wichita, Kansas financier and mayor. The architecture is termed "Richardson-Romanesque" for its designs of...
    Clapp-Cunningham Building
  • Chandler High School

    Chandler High SchoolNational Register of Historic Places Built by the WPA in 1942 of native limestone. ...
    Chandler High School
  • The Mascho Buildings

    The Mascho BuildingsNational Register of Historic Places The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earl...
    The Mascho Buildings
  • The Wolcott Building

    The Wolcott BuildingNational Register of Historic Places A typical example of a Victorian storefront with angled doorway and iron column, this two-story building built in 1903 of Chandler-made brick is today a ...
    The Wolcott Building

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Conklin-Marshall-Gregory House

Porch columns and three tiers of railings or balustrades made this house look like a wedding cake. Built in 1905

Chandler, OK Historic Homes

Chandler Golf Course

The Chandler Golf Course is more than the ordinary 9-hole golf course. It also offers a Practice Putting Green and Driving Range. There is a club house lounge as well as snacks, sandwiches, chips, and cold drinks. There are cart rentals, club rentals, golf accessories, and restroom facilities.

Chandler, OK Golf Courses

Lincoln County Museum of Pioneer History

The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these Sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant A.E. Mascho in 1897 and 1898. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places

Chandler, OK Museums

First Presbyterian Church

National Register of Historic Places Built in 1894 of lumber hauled by wagons from Guthrie, Oklahoma, this structure was one of few, if any public buildings left intact after the tragic cyclone of 1897

Chandler, OK Historic Churches

National Guard Artillery Encampment

The Statistical House was built in 1907 at Chandler to house officers and scorekeepers compiling results of rifle practices and competitions during Oklahoma National Guard encampments and other training sessions. It later served half a century as housing for Business and professional Women'

Chandler, OK Memorials

Things to do near Chandler, OK

Scottish Rite Temple

Among the largest Masonic buildings in the world. ...

Sanborn Lake

Stillwater's smallest lake was a favorite local swimmin' and fishin' hole for many years. While swimming is no longer allowed...