National Register of Historic Places
A typical example of a Victorian storefront with angled doorway and iron column, this two-story building built in 1903 of Chandler-made brick is today a floral and gift store and several offices.It was built by pioneer physician Dr. A.J. Wolcott. First called Cox & Cox Drug, it soon was named The City Drug and employed Dr. Wolcott's daughter, Constance, one of Oklahoma's first woman pharmacists. She was a graduate of the 1902 pharmacy school at the University of Oklahoma.
The upper story offices housed early day physician, Dr. A.M. Marshall, and lawyer, P.D. Erwin.
Address: 723 Manvel
Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma