Stanton Lake Park is a beautiful lake site for picnics, day activities, or camping.
The camping area has trailer hookups for water, electricity, and sewer. The park also has showers, a dumping station, lake fishing, picnic shelter areas, playground equipment, and sand volleyball courts.
The Richardson County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was completed in 1925 to replace a wooden courthouse which was destroyed by fire. The then county commissioners commissioned architect W.F. Gernandt to build a fire proof structure for $200,000
This Italiante-style house was built in 1881 and features an unusual decorative hardwood floor in the sitting room, classic furniture, painting by noted regional artist, Alice Cleaver, and details of political interest; such as, the coat and tails worn by Governor Arthur Weaver at his 1929
The community's most used public building is referred to as "The Jewel of southeast Nebraska." Held under this massive roof are sporting events, craft shows, home shows, musicals, and many other events. The building was constructed during the Great Depression in the 1930